How you can help us!

Please inform the divided family members around you about us or help them to contact us.
Please make the registration forms available from our website and help the divided family members to fill them out and mail them to us.
Please let us know if you know of any divided family members who need our help.
Please file your stories and photos in our Pictorial Archives if you are a divided family member.

How to Register

Application form in English ( Word )
Application form in English ( PDF )
Application form in Korean ( Word )
Application form in Korean ( PDF )

Please choose the language of the application form, download it, and fill out the form.
You can mail it to your area Coalition representative or mail it directly to Chahee Lee Stanfield.
You can also call her or e-mail her in English or Korean and give her the necessary information.

Address : Chahee Lee Stanfield, Executive Director, P.O. Box, 46044, Chicago, IL 60646
Tel : (773) 606-5485
Email :
Email :

Why You Should Register

Senator Mark Kirk and the U.S. government have no data to negotiate with North Korea on the divided families. We need 1,000 to 2,000 applications from divided family members for them to work on the reunification. Please fill out the applications and send them to us in order to help other family members who do not know what happened to their North Korean family members even if you are no longer interested in reuniting with your family members.